July 4th, one of my favorite holidays. We had Chase's parents over for a barbecue, pasta salad, green salad, corn on the cob, grill zucchini, fruit tray and grill pork chops. We went for a drive around alpine loop and then a walk around Cascade springs. When we got back, we ate dinner and had dessert, mini coconut cream pies. It was so fun having them at our house, it's a rare treat when people come to us, we usually go to their place or my parents place. I enjoy hosting people at our house. It was a really great day.
We headed out that night, after putting Edie to sleep at my parents and leaving Lillie to watch the fireworks, to the Stadium of Fire. Keith Urban was performing, and although he was good, I think I've officially decided I'm a stay home, barbecue, play games, watch fireworks in the yard, kind of girl.
Very grateful for those that gave there lives, and those that continue to risk their lives for our freedoms today. We are so blessed to live in this country. God bless America.







No comments:
Post a Comment